Deadfrenz Roadmap 1.0
The Deadfrenz utility focus will be on a P2E (Play-to-earn) NFT TCG (Trading Card Game) that underpins ongoing plans for multiple interlinked DFZ gaming and media IPs.
P2E TCG Overview:
- The DFZ initial P2E offering will emerge as a tactics and story driven blockchain TCG.
- Game developed in partnership with top proven blockchain TCG dev team.
- Mechanics/gameplay developed in partnership with card-based game consultants.
- Card NFTs created in partnership with industry leading art & narrative teams.
- Game experience will introduce the DFZ universe to the public and community through story-based events, gameplay, pack releases & individual cards/characters.
- Gameplay will be tactical with card stats/power/gameplay linked to species, trait array and rarity.
- Dev partners will be announced via PR over the coming weeks.
DFZ Collection Hierarchy within the TCG ecosystem:
- Deadfellaz holders will have ongoing access to exclusive ‘Deadfellaz card’ releases.
- Deadfrenz holders will have ongoing access to exclusive ‘Deadfrenz card’ releases.
- Holders with Fellaz + Frenz will have ongoing access to exclusive ‘combo card’ releases.
- Alpha holders will have ongoing access to exclusive ‘Alpha card’ releases.
- The TCG will allow public access via generic starter decks and marketplace card purchases.
- Species you hold will affect what type of cards you can draw from a release.
Active vs Passive:
- While the TCG will not focus on passive gameplay, it will feature ways for DFZ holders to benefit from cards they hold without direct ongoing gameplay.
DFZ Ongoing perk & access hierarchy:
- Deadfellaz will remain our core focus for integrations, access & interoperability dev, while also receiving exclusive TCG perks.
- Deadfrenz will have their utility almost exclusively linked to the TCG and future extensions to the TCG ecosystem.
- Support for lab passes will shift into phase 2 on the 13th of June.
- All remaining frenz supply (~3k) will be minted into a vault address making the entire 13k public for rarity and TCG purposes.
- Burning a lab pass via deadfellaz.io during phase 2 will drop a random Deadfrenz token from the vault wallet into your wallet.
- The entire DFZ held pass supply (~600 by this time) will be used/burnt at this time and all Frenz received from that action will be placed into a community wallet.
- Phase 2 will end upon the last pass being used.
Current ongoing dev for integrating Deadfellaz into metaverse platforms also applies to Deadfrenz. Given the nature of the ‘Frenz not being humanoid for rigging/wearables, some platforms will not be supported at first, but some, such as World Wide Webb allow for companion/pet integrations and we will pursue this across relevant platforms.
TCG Token Plans:
A utility token will be launched in conjunction with the P2E game, plans pertaining to the token will be made public closer to the launch of the game.
This Roadmap is a guide, and as time moves on and we progress through the year, more opportunities arise, things may be added or changed — always to the benefit of the project, and always clearly communicated with the community.